Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year! Maisy's Birthday Celebration!

Wow the end of the year was so crazy but we really enjoyed our holidays and I hope you guys did as well. I just wanted to share a few things I made other the last few months! 

As some of you know we all have birthdays at the end of the year. So, on top of all the crazy holidays we get to celebrate birthdays:) Here's what I did for Maisy's birthday.

 Here's the stand for the cake (which the cake totally didn't turn out how I wanted but still worked:) ). I just turned a glass upside down and glues the plate to the top (which is actually the bottom of the glass). The I wrapped feathers around the rim of the glass.

 The number is make like you make a pinata! I just cut out the number out of cardboard and alternated colors while gluing the tissue paper. Just cut squares out of the tissue paper, place the tip of a pencil (eraser side) in the center and dip into glue. Then place on the cardboard close together. 

 This punch as AMAZING! (Sorry this was the only picture I had of it) Here's where I found the recipe! You won't be disappointed! 


 Maisy's dress was also one on my many projects! It turned out better than I thought! I got the tutorial here, it's very detailed which is exactly what I need when it comes to sewing clothing for my kids. I also make the bow to match for the same blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...