Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Organizing My Fabric





So I saw this AWESOME idea on Pinterest and had to give it a shot. I had all my fabric just thrown into a big box and it was always so hard to see what I had. I loved this idea and the organization of it.

All you need is hanging folders to hang your fabric on. I just folded the fabric however it would fit onto the file folder. Each fabric was a different cut so they were all different folds. I also cute the folders in half so that I had two, if you have a heavy piece of fabric you could just use one folder for extra support. We don't have much room in our house so mine are in a box that is made for hanging folders (found at Staples or Office Depot). I Love It! It's so much easier to see everything, they stay nice and pressed and take up less room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...