Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reminds Me of You - Love Songs



It's actually quite hard for me to think of date night ideas seeing how me and my husband don't see each other to much lately :( but...I LOVED this idea I found online (sorry I can't find the source) of making a CD of music that reminds you of him!! This is so perfect for us seeing how he has a long commute and is gone with the military quite a bit.

The first song on there is of coarse our wedding song but I need some good ideas of other songs...I have

I'm Already There by Lonestar
Still Feels Good by Rascal Flatts
American Solder by Toby Keith
You're My Better Half by Keith Urban
I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You by Savage Garden
Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban
Somebody Like You by Keith Urban
Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
I Melt by Rascal Flatts

As you can tell I love coutry especially when it comes to love songs and my husband doesn't mind much either (unless he really does and is just a good sport about it, he's never told me). If you have any ideas, send them my way!! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

    Heard this one a while ago. Since my soon-to-be-hubby and I were good friends years before we got together it makes this song even better. We were practically best friends before we were even together. :)

    Thanks for stopping! Hope you enjoy the Camo Cookies!
    Becca
    diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great one Becca! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...