Friday, May 25, 2012

Message in a Bottle



I was remembering back to when we were just newly weds and what I did for our anniversary:) I made a scavenger hunt to all the places we made memories at. Then I went to the DI and found some bottles that look like those ones you would put messages in and send around the world. When he got home we headed out. It was really simple and it was so much fun going down memory lane together to all the places that were meaningful to us. Just to give you an idea of somethings that were on the notes (since I can't seem to find them at this moment)...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Where we first met was
Where I feel in love with you

Then you'd meet at that place and give him the next clue...and you can take it from there:) Hope you guys have as much with this as we did. It's always a treat going down memory lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...