Saturday, May 12, 2012

Keep the Cat OUT of the Garden



I seriously have a hard time with cats, I don't hate them I just hate that they love my yard as they're litter box especially my garden beds! So last year I tried everything from leaving a 2 litter out in the garden to turning on the sprinklers every time I saw him out there and planting a No Cat plant from the nursery...nothing worked. So my last resort was chicken coop!! This stuff is great and makes it so the cat can't dig in my garden beds which means no more poop!! I used the plastic stuff (it's near the wire chicken coop stuff at the hardware store) because I can cut out a box for my plants to fit in instead of trying to get all the leaves through one hole which would be nearly impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...