Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Challenge!



So today I want to extend a challenge to each of you to find one place in your home that you'd like to organize. Mine is going to be my closet!! It's a mess for sure and I plan (sometime in the near future) on redoing the inside but as for now I am in need of cleaning out old clothes and putting away the winter clothes. So find your space and make it your goal to clean and organize it today! (I suggest a smaller space like a drawer or hall closet so you can actually accomplish it in one day!) Be sure to take before and after pictures to see your great work and to share it here with us!!! (Be sure to add your blog in the comments below so we can all see your great work!!) Good Luck Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...