Monday, May 7, 2012

Breakfast Burritos



These breakfast burritos were easy to put together and great for freezing! You can just grab and throw into the microwave for a few minutes and they're ready to go!

All I did was cook the bacon and sausage first (use how much you'd like), then I through in the hash browns (about 1 lb bag) and then cooked the eggs (1 dozen eggs). I mixed all together and filled it in the tortillas ( warm up the tortillas so they're easier to work with, I use a wet paper towel over them to keep them moist in the microwave).

If you plan on freezing them make sure to freeze them separate, I would wrap them in saran wrap first them put them in a zip lock bag! (I learned the hard way!) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...