Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Rocking Marriage

I found this list on Pinterest and wanted to share with you guys. They have some great ideas that I love including:

  • Write a message with lipstick on the mirror
  • Hide notes in secret places for each other
  • Wear shirts that tell the world that you love your spouse
  • Praise your spouse to others around you
  • Go away together at least once a year
  • Kiss in front of your kids (my little girl use to hate this and cry every time, made it kind of hard but we kept up with it and now she's fine thanks goodness)
  • Surprise each other
  • Learn to enjoy something he loves
  • Touch your spouse several times a day
  • Be spontaneous! (this is totally me...not so much my husband:) )
  • Be honest
  • Forgive quickly
The list goes on with 100 things you each can do to make your marriage rock! I love the list and you should all check out the other things they listed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...