Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainny Day Activites for Kids

(thanks photogmommie.com for the pic)


It's raining here today so I needed to come up with something fun for my little girl to do inside besides watching penguins (Backyardagins) or Gabba (Yo Gabba Gabba) all day long! I've been wanting to do an ABC book with they're pictures in it so I thought today we might just get started. It might take awhile but it looks to me like it might be raining all day.

So here's my list to get started on what to photograph, I'm just trying to think of things we can do/ have on hand...if you have more ideas please help me out and comment below so we can make our full alphabet book together!! I can't wait to share the finished book with you!!

A- hold an Apple
B- playing with a ball
C- coloring
D- Dice
E- Eating
F- Flower
G- Grapes
H- Hugs
I- Ice Cream
J- Jacket
K- Kicking
L- Lemon
M- Megan and Maisy
N- Nose
O- Orange? (either eating or color)
P- Present
Q- Quiet (finger on lips)
R- Reading
S- Sun
T- Toes
U- Umbrella
V-
W- Water?
X-
Y- Yellow or Yogurt
Z- Zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...