Friday, March 23, 2012

Amazing Grout Cleaner!

Check this out! This is the grout in our kitchen which is such a high traffic area as all of us know and especially mine cause it leads to our side door where the kids are always coming in and out of!

I wish my camera would show it better but you can totally see where I stopped cleaning at. I wanted to just start with a small area so I wouldn't waste my time with the whole kitchen and it not work but I'll for sure be doing it to the whole kitchen tomorrow!! (hopefully it's nice so I can send the kids outside and open a window for venting)

All it is:

1/4 c bleach
3/4 c baking soda

Mix together to make a paste. Then I used my cleaning toothbrush to brush it on. Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes and wipe off. I plan to steam clean them after I've done the whole floor to make sure I get all the chemicals up but it's so worth the work!!! I'll be sure to take before and after pictures to put them side by side so you can really see the difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...