Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl Treats!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, I sure did and all the yummy food:) (the best part of the Superbowl besides the commercials!). I wanted to share this recipe that I tried out. I'm trying to find the perfect Artichoke dip recipe and so over the weekend I whipped one up. Although I'm not sure why this is the one recipe I'm trying to find the perfect one seeing how it landed me in the hospital back in November (gallbladder problems). I just can't stay away from yummy food, someday I'll learn but for now here you go!!



Parmesan Artichoke Dip

8 oz cream cheese
12 oz mozzarella cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan cheese (fresh grated)
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic minced
2 - 12oz cans artichoke hearts drained and chopped

Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...