Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress!

So I've made some progress with my big project but not as much as I'd like too. As we all know dealing with sick kids isn't the easiest! The whining, crying and constant cuddling takes up most my day, but it's ok for the most part, I don't mind (the cuddling that is). Here's a little update!!

 


 So were it's mostly clean is where the computer deck will be going (a new one! not the upstairs one). As for the shelving in there...I'm going to put up a curtain rod to cover it after it's all organized and pretty to make it feel clean and organized in there! I'm excited I've made it this far and as you can see I could now make it into the room to take a pictures from the other side, yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...