Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all enjoy your day today no matter what your plans may be! I just wanted to share a few fun things to do with your kiddos today!

~ yummy treats that everyone will love, check out a few of these ideas (maybe for daddy when he comes home from work)

Peanut Butter Heart Shaped Cookies

Marbled Red-Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

Marshmallow's Dipped in Chocolate

You could as well make brownies and use a heart shape cookie cutter to make a cute treat or even do it with rice crispy treats.

~ There's always the idea of a coupon book (love this idea). I love how cute these ones are! (thanks to Tatertotsandjello)


Heart Bookmark - You could really do any type of bookmarks, I just thought these were cute. I think we'll be making these for Grandma!

I hope these give you a few ideas to enjoy the day together with the kids! Remember to check out the freebie I posted earlier that had some cute ideas for crafts with the kids as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...