Saturday, December 3, 2011

Glass Stove Top


I am so excited for this because my stove looks worse than this! I have tons of rings around my burners and it's driving me nuts. So I found this simple solution...baking soda! I will never under estimate the poor of baking soda and in a post coming up I'll give you a list of all the things they claim it can do.

So first you get a bowl of HOT water and soap mixed in. Soak a rag in it, in the mean time sprinkle baking soda over the area. Pull out the rag, ring out SOME of the water/soap and place over top of baking soda. Allow to sit of 15 mins (longer if a lot is caked on). Then gentle rub around the surface with the paste made by the baking soda. That simple! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...