Friday, October 21, 2011

Cleaning Your Microwave

So of coarse I find this handy tip AFTER I have already cleaning my microwave. We had a party this weekend so I cleaned it out but maybe it will help with all the stuff in the cracks, worth a shot!


Fill a bowl with water and a dash of vinegar, place in the microwave for 5 minutes and allow the steam so soften the stuck on goodies. Then CAREFULLY (and I mean really carefully, cause water can be known to boil even after being taken out of the microwave and burn you, ouch!) remove the bowl and wipe down the microwave with a damp towel! Ta da and nice clean microwave!

So what are you great cleaning tips? Anything you learned while growing up or just through experience? We'd love to hear them all ( cause really who likes to clean, anything to make it easier would be great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...