Monday, October 24, 2011

Chicken and Stuffing


Sorry it's a little late tonight but we're ran into some health problems around our house, but I'm still here and kickin'!

So I have to confess that I don't really like stuffing but I can eat it this way (the only way!) and I like it, which is good cause my husband loves stuffing. Plus it's a quick easy recipe which are my all time favorites!

8 chicken breast halves, sliced into 1-2" pieces
1 box of dry stuffing
8 slices swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 Tbsp water
1/4 cup butter, melted

Lay pieces of chicken in bottom of a 9x13" pan. Lay swiss cheese on top of chicken. Mix together cream of chicken soup with 2 Tbsp of water in a bowl. Spreed on top of cheese. Sprinkle box of dry stuffing mix on top of soup. Drizzle the melted butter on top. Bake uncovered for 1 hr at 350 degrees. Although I find it never takes that long.

If you have a meat thermometer cook until it says 165. We don't have one so I just check the chicken around 45 minutes and it's usually done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...