Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting Started

I am so excited to be doing this to keep me on track and getting new ideas from all of you. I'm new to this mommy thing and I want to make the best of it all. My little girl just turned one last week and I'm already behind but better late than never is my motto. I'm hoping to get some great ideas for a well rounded life stay that can keep me and my family happy and healthy.
A little about me...I am married to my sweetheart Eric. We are coming up on our three year anniversary. As you know we have a little girl that just turned one. My husband right now is making his way through ROTC schooling and hoping to become an officer in the Army. We are living off very little right now so I'm here to do my part in helping our family stretch our dollars a little farther while still enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...