Sunday, December 12, 2010

Catch Up



So this has been one of the hardest times for me, and I may just break down in tears as I write this. On Friday evening my little girl who just turned one was attacked by my own dog. I cannot even begin to describe my emotions as I ran to grab my little girl and save her from Tilly. I was heart broken cause I knew that was the last straw with Tilly. She's been such a great dog and an amazing companion for me through some rough times. Always there when I was home alone and protecting me from anything that may come by. I'll miss her so much. So that's why I've been a little behind on getting posts up but I'm back and ready to get to work.
My kitchen has stayed clean and dishes have stayed down to a minimum. How are yours holding up? Any new tips I can use especially during these holiday season when I'm cooking so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...